Sunday, November 7, 2010

Photo Contest

I took part in a photo contest.  Jas followed after me the whole day with her pair of jeans and wanted me to sit on them. hahaahha..fat hope. You can never tell a cat what to do, didn't she know that! Well after 12hrs, I see that she is so disappointed, I decided to let her take a few shots of me. Here I am doing my modeling job for her again.

Jas, you better reward me with my favorite Salmon!  Tinka, do you model for Diana?

Update: I am so grateful to all my purrfect friends who voted for me and some humans who voted for Jas. LOL, but end of day, I think cat rules! Dun you agree?

Update 10 Nov: Contest is cancelled for whatever reasons I do not know. Humans are strange.


1 comment:

  1. Never mind, don't worry. There will be more contests for you to enter in the future. Anyway, I think you look good laying on Jas' jeans.

    ReplyDelete