Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hello World! ... it's me, Tinka.

Hello Cookie, pleased to meet you. I was born on July 1st, 2003 and weighed about the same as a bundle of fluff. They tell me I am a Domestic Short Hair Orange Tabby. Sounds posh doesn't it!

Sh.h.h.h!  Do Not Disturb
My mummy took this pic of me when I was almost one year old August 2005

It was a real stormy summers day. I wanted to venture out and roam the neighbourhood, but when I saw the storm clouds coming I ran for shelter underneath my neighbour's deck. I heard mummy shouting my name, then shouting again for me to come in.... I didn't want to rush back home because I knew I would get soaking wet. Thought I'd better stay here, underneath the deck, safe and dry. Anyway, mummy insisted that she find me and she knew exactly where to look. She had a big bath towel in her hand and quickly picked me up and swaddled me in it to keep me dry, then with me in her arms she ran home to get me out of the rain. After this big ordeal I decided to find a comfortable place to take a nap.




1 comment:

  1. Oh that makes Cookie the senior. I brought Cookie back in 2001 when she is a kitten.

    yeah Domestic Short Hair Orange Tabby sounds posh!

    ReplyDelete